Disorder Music and Fashion Magazine
Unit 4, Universal House
88-94 Wentworth Street
Phone number: 0207 247 6504
Listed in: Consumer >> Youth
Based in: United Kingdom
Music and Fashion Magazine focused on street, youth and student culture - disorder magazine.
Disorder is a glossy music and style magazine that will breathe life back into the youth market with its grassroots approach and unique showcase of new British talent. Featuring the best in new music and fashion from the UK and abroad, we cover a myriad of genres, from art-rock to hard rock, electro and beyond. Artists covered in the past have been Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, Kasabian, Bloc Party, Funeral For A Friend, The Kills, Kaiser Chiefs, Razorlight and more! Our fashion pages have been home to major movers such as Vivienne Westwood and Gareth Pugh and young designers such as Ryo.
Disorder Magazine Reader Profile.
- 25,000 readership.
- Distributing through Virgin Megastores, Borders, RD Franks, Waterstones & News stands.
- Available in 21 countries outside of the UK across 4 continents.
- Targets a 16-25 age group (60% male, 40% female).
- Typically a student market (ages 18-23) make up a large percentage of this demographic.
- Music-led consumer interested in live, new music and keen to be at the forefront of the scene.
- Tuned into fashion and music trends at an underground and street level.
- Artistic/Creative individuals (designers, photographers, journalists, stylists, models, musicians) interested in starting or furthering media-based careers.
- Young individuals, mainly unmarried, without assets or debt with a disposable income.
- Accessible for gay and lesbian young people with an active interest in being a part of the gay scene.
- Increasingly a sport-led crowd taking an interest in street-based 'free' sports.
Please ask the seller
Keywords: Music & Fashion magazine focused on street and culture